- Lumi Wave blinds are available in hundreds of different fabrics from exclusive textile mills in Germany and Spain.
- Most materials meet all requirements of NFPA 701 small scale flammability testing for commercial applications (*perforated PVC is not Fire Retardant and does not meet NFPA 701 requirements).
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® and GREENGUARD Children and SchoolsSM certified for low-emitting products.
Accessories & Options:
The Lumi Wave blind has a limited number of options and it may be possible for a pelmet to be added, however this must be carefully discussed with the dealer as the coverage of the headrail is limited due to the width of the rotating slat.
- The durable vertical track features a carrier train system for a variety of applications.
- Maximum coverage of large windows at an affordable price
- Motorisation available 2019
- Luminos is proud to offer this option in association with Somfy, a world-leader in such systems. Our home-brand, Elettrico, is also available for the more price conscious.
Ever conscious of child-safety all Luminos Lumi Wave blinds are supplied as standard with a clear acrylic cleat. The blind cord can then be neatly wound around it out of harm’s way.
- Regular feather dusting for light cleaning and maintenance.
- Wipe off hardware and components with mild detergent and a soft cloth.
- Spot clean with a soft, damp cloth or sponge. Add mild detergent to the cloth if needed. Blot gently to avoid damaging the product. Rubbing can damage fabrics. Remember – Blot and Not Rub.