- Fabrics are 100% anti-static polyester materials that resist dust, dirt and stains.
- Easy to clean due to anti dust and anti-static properties.
- Available in translucent and black-out varieties.
Accessories & Options:
The Lumi Vela blind has a limited number of accessories for customisation, however, there are various motorisation options to choose from.
- Rails are extruded aluminium and all visible components are colour coordinated to the fabric.
- These blinds roll completely into the headrail when raised.
- Luminos is proud to offer this option in association with Somfy, a world-leader in such systems. Our home-brand, Elettrico, is also available for the more price conscious.
Ever conscious of child-safety all Luminos Lumi Vela blinds are supplied as standard with a clear acrylic cleat. The blind cord can then be neatly wound around it out of harm’s way.
- To ensure your Lumi Vela blinds look their best use a synthetic or feather duster and refrain from using soap and water.
- All components are manufactured using aluminium and glass reinforced nylon which will not corrode under normal circumstance.
- The system has been designed for smooth operation, together with rigidity to prolong the window blind’s working life.
- Adjustable light control.
- Lumi Vela blinds diffuse harsh sunlight and with their double sheer construction can also function as a semi-black out blind.
- Ultraviolet (UV) protection—protects household contents from UV damage while maintaining view
- Day lighting – Sheers disperse sunlight deep into the room, reducing the need for electric lights.
- Preserve Outside View – No cords or tapes to obstruct outside views.
- Daytime Privacy – View to the outside is clear, while view from street is obscured during the day.
- Solar heat Reflection – White back sheer reflects solar heat to keep rooms cooler in the summer.