- The Lumi Plissé blinds by Luminos are exclusively engineered and powered by Blöcker, a division of Cosiflor, based in Germany.
- Wide range of pleated materials, colours, patterns and prints.
- Fabrics with various light permeability, black-out fabrics, reflective fabrics and PEARL fabrics.
- Optional combination of two fabrics.
- Low thermal conductivity.
- Ideal for insulation.
- 5 Year warranty on materials & workmanship.
Accessories & Options:
- Many atypical shapes.
- Variable control system – cord, handle, profile, motors.
- The top and bottom rails are powdered coated alumimium extrutions available in black/brown and white.
- All components are highly engineered in plastic with stainless steel and brass elements for locking mechanisms.
- Brackets are galvanised spring steel in matching headrail colours.
- Skylight blinds can be supplied with a wand for hand operation or motorised.
- Some models use a neat plastic handle for ease of operation.
- All cords are highly specialised inert polyester with a high fade resistant feature.
- Luminos is proud to offer this option in association with Somfy, a world-leader in such systems. Our home-brand, Elettrico, is also available for the more price conscious.
Ever conscious of child-safety all Luminos Lumi Plisse blinds are supplied as standard with a clear acrylic cleat. The blind cord can then be neatly wound around it out of harm’s way.
To add to this requirement, we have an array of cord-free options that naturally make the product child friendly.
- These blinds are fully washable. Unclip the blind and immerse in a tub of mild, soapy water. Rinse and then hang up to air dry.
- For spot cleaning blot gently to avoid damaging the product. Rubbing can damage fabrics. Remember – Blot and Not Rub. Airdry.
- Requires very little depth for installation.
- Can be fitted very tight within recesses thus creating greater privacy.
- Some fabrics can reflect heat and sound effectively.
- Easy installation.
- Fully washable.
- Available in a huge number of styles and configurations that normal blinds cannot cover.